PRODUCTS RANGE - UPVC Agri Pipes
UPVC Pressure & Non Pressure Pipes
Their main application is in agriculture, for water supply, drip irrigation and sprinkler lines, etc. as well as for drinking water distribution. However, these can also used in cable ducting ventilation pipe lines, slurry lines, etc.
These are available in light grey colour with nominal length of 6mtrs.
Properties of PVC
- Tensile Strength: 415-525 kg/cm2
- Compression Strength: 550-910 kg/cm2
- Flexural Strength: 680-1100 kg/cm2
- Izod Impact Strength: 4-5 kg-cm/cm2
- Shore Hardness: D65-85.
- Coefficient of Linear Expansion: 0.08mm/M' C
- Vicat Softening Point: >78' C
- Max. Operating Temperature: 60' C