PPR Plumbing Systems
Established in 2001, our policy has always been to supply an excellent assortment of PPR Plumbing Systems. To meet the diverse needs of clients, we offer these systems in various sizes, designs and dimensions to select from. Our PPR Plumbing Systems are ideal choice for residential, commercial and industrial establishments. Our vendors manufacture these systems by using quality approved materials and modern technology at their state of the art machining facility.
- UV stabilized
- Good chemical resistance
- Longer service life
- PPR Plumbing Systems Available in Sizes 20mm to 160mm
- Thermex triple layer pipe (PN-20) - 20MM TO 63MM
- Thermex triple layer pipe (PN-16) - 20MM TO 63MM
- Thermex triple layer pipe (PN-10) - 40MM TO 63MM
- Triple layer pipe (PN-20) - 20MM TO 63MM
- Triple layer pipe (PN-16) - 20MM TO 75MM
- Triple layer pipe (PN-10) - 40MM TO 75MM
- PP-R pipe (PN-20) - 20MM TO 160MM
- PP-R pipe (PN-16) - 20MM TO 160MM
- PP-R pipe (PN-10) - 20MM TO 160MM
- Single Layer (Green Colour) Pipes For Indoor Installations.
- Single Layer (Black Colour) Pipes For Solar Heating Systems.
- 3 Layer Pipes For Outdoor Installations.
- Outer Layer (Green Colour) Pp-R Is Uv Stabilized Which Makes Pipes Suitable For Direct Sunlight.
- Inner Layer (White Colour) Pp-R Is Antimicrobial Which make Safety Against Bacterial Growth.
- Middle Layer (Black Colour) Pp-R Ensures The Required Strengh Of The Pipes.
- Pressure Rating of Pipes : 20, 16 & 10 kg/cm2
- Pressure Rating of Fittings : 25 kg/cm2
- Operating Temperature: up to 95'C
Properties and Advantages:
- Better Corrosion Resistance - No scaling withstand higher 'pH ' values.
- Non-Toxic, Hygienic Green Product - safe for drinking water. No harmful effects to human & ecology.
- HIgh Vicat softening Temperature - Ensure thermal stability for hot water application.
- UV Stabilized - Three Layer pipes are suitable for outdoor installations exposed to direct sunlight.
- Good Chemical Resistance - Suitable for most f the industrial liquids.
- Heat Fusion Jointing (No use of solvent) - Results in a homogeneous plastic system ensuring leak proof joints.
- Bacteriologically Neutral - Can be used underground. Also the inside fluid remains free from bacterial growth.
- Very Less Coefficient of friction - Low-pressure drop. Extremely high flow properties. Reduces pumping cost.
- Long Life - can exceed 50 Years when operated rated temperature and pressure conditions.
- Economical - Cost effective. Added value for money
For M Details