Prince Corfit Underground Dwc Pipes(Double Wall Corrugated Pipes)
Corfit Pipes are double wall corrugated Pipes made with HDPE material used for conveying and facilitating smooth flow of sewerage. These Pipes are also resistant to various types of gases & chemicals. These Pipes are manufactured as per IS 16098 (Part-2) and have a smooth internal surface, and corrugated external surface. The external surface is corrugated due to which these pipes have greater stiffness & are capable of taking a higher load (static & dynamic).
Prince Corfit DWC pipes are available in SN 4 and SN 8 stiffness classes. They come sizes 100mm ID to 1,000mm ID, with a standard length of 6 metre and with rubber ring jointing.
- Corfit DWC Pipes have a very long service life, the wear and tear of the inner wall is very low due to the high abrasion resistance of HDPE material.
- Under normal working conditions the life expectancy of these pipes is more than 50 years.
- Corfit DWC Pipes are reliable and durable which make these pipes suitable for long term drainage and sewerage applications.
Applications Of Corfit DWC Pipes:
- Corfit DWC Pipes are used for underground application such as :-
- Underground drainage
- Storm water & surface water drainage
- Highway & road drainage
- Industrial liquid waste
Sizes available from: